MTL Testing and MRI in Normal Aging
We will conduct experimental cognitive testing and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) on young to middle age adults to determine the relationship of normal brain changes associated with aging and cognition.
1. Target Population and Accrual:
Cognitively normal participants will be recruited. We anticipate enrolling 40 participants, 10 participants per decade in adults 21 through 59. Accrual will likely occur over approximately 2 years.
2. Key Inclusion Criteria:
1. Males and females between 21 and 59 years of age, inclusive.
2. Fluent in English
3. Willing and able to complete all required study procedures
4. Completed 6 grades of education
3. Key Exclusion Criteria:
1. Any medical or psychological conditions that, in the opinion of the investigator, would compromise the subject’s safety or interpretation of study data.
2. Subjects who are pregnant.
3. Contraindications to having a brain MRI (e.g. pacemaker, MRI-incompatible aneurysm clips, artificial heart valves, or other metal foreign body; claustrophobia).
- Study Identifier: 831743
Contact the research team to learn more about this study.
Fields marked with asterisk (*) are required